What If There Was Better Birth Control?
Birth control that’s safe. Birth control that’s so easy to use, you can almost forget about it.
You have plans for your life. Ask yourself:
- What do you want for yourself? A career? A family?
- What’s important to you? Love? Money?
- Do you want to have kids someday? If so, when?
- If you don’t want kids now, what will you do to protect yourself from getting pregnant until you’re ready?
- If you already have kids, what are your future plans?
Getting pregnant when you’re not ready can change all your plans. Choosing a great birth control method can help make your plans a reality.
When it comes to choosing a birth control method, what’s important to you?
What if you could have:
- birth control that’s safe…
- birth control that works…
- birth control that’s easy to use.
If you don’t want to get pregnant any time soon, there are 3 birth control methods that work better than any others and they’re safe. And they are so easy to use, you can forget about them for years at a time!
You can use the Implant for up to 3 years. It’s a tiny flexible tube that a doctor puts under the skin of the woman’s upper arm. Click here to learn more about the Implant.
The Hormone IUD
You can use the Hormone IUD for up to 5 years. It is a small flexible piece of plastic shaped like a T. It has a hormone in it. A doctor puts it into a woman’s uterus. Click here to learn more about the Hormone IUD.
The Copper T IUD
You can use the Copper T IUD for up to 12 years. It is a small flexible piece of plastic shaped like a T. It has a thin copper wire wrapped around it. A doctor puts it into a woman’s uterus. Click here to learn more about the Copper T IUD.